One day done, and on to day 2! I think maybe I can do this!
I got up at 4:32 and checked my cpap. I did pretty good last night, 0.8 AHI! Had a hard time getting to sleep, but slept good when I got there! I struggle with the mask strap sliding up my head and my hair slides out and gets in my face, so I put it in a ponytail last night and it kept the bottom strap from riding up.
4:40 Took my thyroid pill, now to wait an hour to eat and take my sugar and heart pills.
Checked facebook and email while I waited for my hour to be up, and also shot sunrise at 5:27
5:41 Breakfast time, I had cereal for a change, my usual breakfast is peanut butter and jam toast. The peanut butter I use is just peanuts, no additives at all! I use Simply Fruit apricot jam, it tastes the best with peanut butter! Tried cherry but it just isn't as good. John also had cereal this am. I took my other pills, a sugar and heart pill. Can't take them with the thyroid.
John did the dishes, he usually does the morning ones, which also include last nights dishes.
I washed some sheets from the guest house and also curtains from my little "she cave" I'm making. John helped me hang the curtains.
6:15 and we left to go "walkabout" It was a gorgeous day for a walk! I haven't been walking, but still made it to the "water" as I call it. It's Nutrioso Creek. We got back home about 7:03. We always stop and visit with Sam's dogs on our walks, they used to bark at us, but now one just jumps up and down and the other paces silently until we get there. One loves getting his head scratched, he presses up against the fence so I can get to him. Silly dogs
7:12 I watered my plants in the greenhouse, looks like I need to pick peas again! And the lettuce is starting to go to seed, just too much to keep up with, it didn't seem like much when I planted it, but boy has it grown!
7:23 John is putting wire on Singer's antlers and got one of them finished, he'll do the other tomorrow, he said his shoulders are hurting too much to do it now.
8:00 I worked on my little "she cave" John helped me fasten up the pro panel for my divider wall and I moved the table back and the other stuff. I am hoping the shade cloth will protect my papers from fading, I have to cover everything up with a blanket when I'm done cause it has been fading stuff.
9:00 is break time, I know cause it's written in stone! We sat outside and ate cookies. It is so nice out!
John set out the sprinkler on the lawn. It's finally starting to green up. We should have started watering it way sooner!
I went down to check out what John has been doing on the old dodge. He got the fender supports attached at the front. Parts were missing from the truck when we got it so we're having to figure out how to fasten some things in. And we put an engine that didn't go with the truck (that was missing, too) so things are having to be changed to fit.
9:44 Shower time for me! I needed one today, all the sweaty work upstairs yesterday left me smelly!
10:12 John went to the hardware store and got a heavy lock for the camper. It's got a pretty wimpy on and the wind has blown it open in the past, don't want that happening! I rode over with him to install the new lock.
11:00 Started downloading the photos from yesterday and today. Found most I took with the iphone are blurry! Bummer!
11:15 I made Chicken salads and we ate outside. So nice to have nice weather again! John spotted a gorgeous yellow bird. I tired to get a photo, but he was hidden in the branches and I didn't get a cery good shot.
12:20 John napped after lunch, then we ran errands, got a card for Charles and mailed it, wow can't believe his birthday is day after tomorrow! Delivered the d rings John donated to the high school, stopped at the eyeglass place. John was going to get a new pair of sunglasses, but the sale isn't until next month! Went to the library and John got Killing Kennedy. I've read it but he hasn't. He just finished Killing Patton. There are several killing books, I thought I'd read them all, but I haven't read the Paton one and I found a couple others I haven't read. Have to check out the ebook library to see if they have them. We swung into the hospital parking lot to see if they have finished the area they want to put a donated John sculpture, they haven't even started! On the way past the drug their marque had time for Ice Cream up so we came home and had ice cream!!
2:00 After that I read and napped, woke up more tired! Guess the busy last several days have caught up with me. While I read and napped, John went to Woodland and got some blocks to set the camper on, we're going to do that tomorrow.
3:48 Went to the shop with John and visited while he vacuumed the truck. He's going to take it to LeSueurs tomorrow to get them to look at the air conditioning, it's not cooling.
4:00 John read while I blogged.
4:59 We decided on a simple supper, omelet/scrambled eggs and toast. We watched TV while we ate. A program on the space race and one about a lost samurai sword.
6:30 Oops, I almost forgot to take my sugar pill, glad I remembered it!
7:00 While John was showering I climbed up the stairs to check out the sunset. Wow, beautiful and orange, then I noticed some "clouds" that didn't look like clouds, they looked like smoke! After John got dressed we went to check it out. There was a big fire in the fields between Eagar and Springerville on the west side of the highway. Made a beautiful sunset, but boy was it smoky! The road to the airport was hidden in smoke! We missed it all by going over graveyard hill and up the highway to Eagar. There is a carnival set up, didn't look open, maybe this weekend?
7:27 Took our Melatonin, Magnesium and ibuprofen and finished blogging the day.
8:00 Time to do our ablutions and go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment