Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week in the Life Day 3 May 11, 2016

Woke up a bit early this morning and got up at 4:22.  Checked my AHI and took my thyroid.  As usual John was already up.

My computer restarted during the night, I hate when it does that, I lose all the pages I had open and often can't remember what they were!  Norton said it removed a Trojan, it was in a scrapping file!  Wonder if it was really a Trojan?  Had an email that Just Jaimee has some new things ready, lately her kits are mostly yellow, one of my least favorite colors!  And she adds more stuff each month, way too much for me.  I think I'm not going to renew her sub when it's up.

Shot sunrise at 5:22, I love this time of year when the days are getting longer!  I've noticed that I am feeling so much better lately, more energy to do things.  We wondered if it's the added daylight hours or if the CPAP is finally catching up and making me feel better?  Don't know but it sure feels good to feel good!

5:35, my hour is up and I took my heart and sugar pills and ate breakfast, back to peanut butter toast and cocoa.  I have a favorite mug set I've used for years, this spring I ventured out and have been using an Easter mug cause the graphics on it make me happy.  It's spring!

5:39 and John is out wrapping the antlers on his elk.  He's talked about doing that for a while, and now it's done!  I worked on my blog, then looked at the new Just Jaimee stuff that came out today. I don't like this month's kits, too much yellow!  Last month was too yellow, too!  Don't think I'll reup when sub ends.

John started lowering the camper.  We were afraid it was going to be hard to do, but it turned out easier than he thought.  I went over and watched about half way through.  Don Turner stopped by to show John something he thought he might want for a sculpture base.  We'll pick it up later.  Shot some cool tools he had.

6:22 Went with John to Don Turner's to pick up some pre-art he'd saved for John.  A good sculpture base!  Came home and I checked out Lowe's and Home Depot for fence panel prices.  We are going to put up a few panel to hide the camper from the street, it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb right now!    I also found the Lyle Nicoles site on the net to see his sign again, and made one for John to put on the fence.  Don't know if it will keep people from wandering the yard or not, we'll see.  It says Wilhelm's Art Gallery has been converted to a Skunk Farm! 

John vacuumed for me, I have a hard time doing it, cause it makes my back hurt.  Laminated the sign I made and John hung it on the fence. 

1100  lunch, we had refried beans and burger on my flour tortillas.

11:20  John nap me blog and then read.

Took a shower

Noon thirtyish  Jake Romero and his wife showed up to look at John's art and visit.  We had a good visit!

2:21 Jake and Gabby left

4:00 We went shopping, had to go to Safeway and Bashas to get everything.  Also stopped at the drug to get John a new pill minder.

4:24  Home from shopping  I read, finished one book and checked out another, Killing Jesus, I like Bill O'Riley's books and wondered how he could document this one.

5:25 We made supper and ate and watched TV.  We're gotten into the bad habit of eating while watching TV.  Oh well, keeps us entertained!

6:22 Almost forgot my sugar pill again, remembered it! 

6:30  I went down to the shop with John to document him "Monnatizing" his coffee pot.  The name came about from the Art Barn days when Monna used to get the pot set up so all John had to do in the morning was turn it on. 

John took a shower while I was doing FB.  LOL, he asked me to lotion his back, but only if I didn't take pix of it! 

7:26 Melatonin, Magnesium and ibuprofen time  I forgot to check the sunset, just went out, it was almost down, not much color left.  Discovered we have a sliver of a moon just barely into the western sky.

I smell smoke coming in the window, wonder what's burning?

surfed the net until bedtime


No comments:

Post a Comment