Saturday, May 14, 2016

Week in the LIfe Day 6 May 14, 2016

5:28 woke up late!  When I saw what time it was I ran to see if the sun was up, it was just coming up, so I didn't miss my photo, whew!  John came in the house as I was outside shooting, he said he hadn't been up long either.  I had a hard time getting to sleep, my mask was bugging me, some nights are like that, it's hard to get comfortable. 

I came back in the house, turned off my oxy machine, got laundry out of the dryer and hugged John. That's one of our morning rituals, every morning we meet at the step in the hall and hug.  He's taller than me and the step puts us at about the same height.  He says he thinks that's how tall I really am.  I saw that's how short he really is, LOL!  Took my thyroid pill, set the timer for an hour and at 5:40 sat down to start today's blog. 

6:00 Got dressed

6:11 Outside to garden  It's 51.8 degrees right now!  I helped John set 2 posts in concrete.  Three down two more to go.  Then we have to let them set a week, then they're ready for the fence panels.  We're putting them up between us and the camper so it doesn't glare out at us. 

6:58  Came in the house to check to see if my hour is up, it was a so I took my pills and ate breakfast, toast and cocoa.   John made himself scrambled eggs and toast.

Back out to the garden after breakfast.  John brought me the roll of plastic and helped me cut and put a piece up on the box I just planted corn and squash in.  Also put some soil secret stuff on the soil.  Ha, does that mean I have secret soil?

8:51  Today is free dump day at the trash place, so we took a load out even though the trailer wasn't full.  On the way home John spotted some deer and an elk!  I only saw the elk.

9:45  Got home from the dump and John ran to the drug to get his prescription. 

10:30 I planted flowers in the big pot John made for my birthday a couple years ago.  I have been running water on it all morning to get the soil wet.    John took a wheelbarrow over to Stonecrest to move the dirt from the post holes. 

11:02 facebooking and found scrappytots is giving away 2 free patterns today!  So I had to go check out her patterns to find me 2. 

11:12  Reheated the beans from last night for lunch and had with toast.  Yumm!  It was too breezy out so we watched TV while we ate.

12:00 John napped, I went back out and dug up the spot for my potatoes and planted them. 

1:00 Got the mail

1:30 John showered, then I did.

2:00 Made me a blizzard for dessert, sugar free ice cream and toppings.

2:20  Thunder!!  Then the sound of rain softly coming down.  Went out to check it out, it smells so good!  I love the smell of rain.  The wind is picking up and thunder continues to roll.

Dried my hair and we went to town.

3:01  Went to the drug to get John some vitamins.  I have stopped taking most supplements, it's too hard to remember when and what I can take so I just stopped.  We browsed the aisles at the drug while there, they have stacked coolers in front of Steve Taylor's art work on the wall, so sad to see if covered up!  Discovered they have sugar free candy!!  Some just happened to follow me home.  We took the long way home, I love living here in the country, all the open space and hills, don't think I'd survive cooped up in a city. 

4:00 home again, caught up on the blog and checked FB.  The rain didn't last long, we only got a few drops, boo, hoo!

5:00 Made supper.  I stepped out the front door to see if it was nice enough to eat outside and there was this cute rusty trike part with a note stuck on it.  Don Turner found it in Albuquerque today and got it for me!  So sweet of him.  We ate in our piney woods, so love being able to spend time outside!  Wish I had a hammock hanging here and I'd sleep outside! 

5:34 back to the house walk over.

5:40 Went for a walk, we walked a bit over a mile, maybe 1.5 miles?  I can't remember, we went to Jeff's sign.  We saw 4 deer!!  We've seen deer in this same spot before, I think they must live in the area. 

6:23 Home from our walk.  I copied todays pix to my WITL folder and posted the deer pix on facebook on my profile and in the WITL group. 

Ran out and shot the sunset, it was almost down, but I got it.  Love this time of year when I can see the sun set from our house!

7:30  Oops, I forgot my night sugar pill, I've been doing that a lot and taking it late.  At least I am remembering it.  Took our Melatonin, Magnesium and ibuprofen. 

7:43 Caught up on today's blog post, I still need to go back and put photos, but I've got the text in for all the days, only one more day to go!    Took our Magnesium, Melatonin and ibuprofen

8:04  Bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment