Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week in the Life - Day 7 - May15, 2016

Wow, this week has flown by so fast!  This is the last day of week in the life.  I think I'm going to miss it.

 4:30  Got up and took my thyroid pill and started the laundry.  We're on off peak electricity hours and so I try to get laundry done during the cheaper hours.  All day Sunday is cheap rates, so that's when I do laundry.  John went out to dig the last 2 post holes for our mini fence.  We had to let them sit and the concrete cure for a couple weeks, then we can put up the panels.  We had to order them, but they should be here by the time the posts are ready.

5:12  checked facebook and jotted things down on this blog.  I went outside to check the weather, it's warm and overcast this morning  Wonder if we'll get another 12 drops of rain like we did yesterday?

5:28  The cloud cover was too heavy to see the sunrise.

5:49  Shot the sun after it got up above the cloud cover.  Looks like it's going to be a windy day!

 6:22 still doing laundry and played a game of solitaire.

7:30  looking through the many, many photos I took on Monday trying to choose which ones to use. There isn't enough space in the book I got from Ali to put much in, only 14 pictures for the day.  And if I use journaling cards, there is even less room!  What to do, what to do???

8:20 John came and got me to go to the shop and see if I liked the filler panels he put on the old Dodge between the running boards and the cab.

9:00 Showered

9:15  More laundry and started uploading pix to my blog.

10:00 Changed the sheets on the bed, I put some that I hope will be cooler, the fleece ones are getting too hot.

11:08 Had lunch, we made sandwiches and took them outside to eat, it was too windy to eat in the piney woods, so we ate at our sidewalk table.

11:30  John went down to the travel trailer to take his nap, it's too noisy in the house on laundry day.  I continued doing laundry and editing pictures.

12:57  Put the last load of towels in the washer. 

1:19 Read for a bit, then went back to editing pictures.

3:00 read and did laundry

4:28  John made steak and gravy on toast for supper.  One of his favorite meals.  Me, not so much, I mostly have toast and gravy with maybe a few bits of meat.  I'm not liking beef so well these days.  We watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith while we ate.  It's kind of a silly movie, John didn't like the star actress, he said her fat lips made him ill.  She did look like she had Botox teatments or something. 

6:02 Don T came by while we were watching the movie and brought John some metal. Remembered I hadn't taken my sugar pill and took it.

6:46  Finished the movie. 

7:00 Took Magnesium and Ibprofen. 

7:33 Went out to shoot the sunset, almost missed it.  There is a partial moon out tonight and I shot it too.  The wind blew over one of the tires on John's rat rod sculpture so we walked over and stood it back up.  So nice out, the wind has died down and it's just so nice out, I love this time of the year!!

8:00 Bedtime and the end of week in the life!!  I'm glad and sad it's over.  I didn't take many pix today and am kind of discouraged that I can't really tell the whole story of the week, there isn't room in the album for all the pix I took.  I'm thinking maybe I should just do a blog next time and not worry about fitting into an album!




No comments:

Post a Comment