Thursday, May 12, 2016

Week in the LIfe Day 4 May 12, 2016

Got up at 5:53  and discovered my cell phone was dead, so I had to run get my big camera to take a pix of my cpap. The cell is giving me problems, guess it's worn out from all the WITL pix!

5:04  Took my thyroid pill and wished Charles Happy Birthday on FB!  Can't believe he's 49!  Where did the time go!!

5:25 shot the sunrise

5:49  John ate pancakes and bacon for breakfast - I have to wait for an hour after taking my thyroid pill, sometimes it's so hard to do that!  I checked my fasting blood sugar, it's always too high fasting.

6:05  Buzzer - now I can eat breakfast and take my other two pills! 

6:11  Breakfast time for me  Peanut butter toast and cocoa.  John did the dishes while I ate.

6:30  John went out to dig a post hole over by the camper.  We're going to put up a fence to hide it.  It's white and kind of sticks out like a sore thumb!  I'm going to get dressed so we can walk when he's done digging.

6:58 Left on walk  I was feeling good today and was able to walk 2 miles!  Yea, me.  Didn't see any deer, but we did spot a rabbit running across the road to get away from us.  The water is still running, not much now. 

7:55 Got home from our walk.  I downloaded pictures from cameras, I was using 3 at first, but one cell phone was taking blurry pix so stopped using it except for the weather app it's pretty cool to record the weather over a photo I took.  While I was downloading pix John ran to Woodland to get some posts for our fence project.

8:54 Break time.  Nice, we can have our breaks outside now!  So happy warm weather is here again, my favorite time of the year!

9:13 Break over John set a post and I gardened.  I Picked the lettuce that is bolting and was about as tall as me!  Picked peas and carrots, turned on the water to my boxes, put water in my earth boxes and watered them, while John was rounding up weeds. 

10:41 back to the house with my produce. Made stir fry for lunch with the peas and carrots from my garden

11:17  We ate lunch outside, so happy it's outside weather!

11:43 Lunch over I got the mail while John had wasp wars and then napped.
I showered, sure feel better, got all sweaty in the greenhouse'!

12:17  John had coffee and I had desert, then I read and napped.  I started Killing Jesus yesterday, but he went off into Caesar and I got bored and found another crime novel.   

1:46  Checked facebook and found the program for Tex Truelock's services.  They don't mention 2 of his kids, wonder why?  Not sure if all of them are dead?  Tex was 99, probably the oldest person in St. Johns. 

2:00 I gardened, checked on the square foot boxes to see if they are wet yet, the water is dripping out but not all the dirt is wet, so I got a hose and wet and mixed until I think I've got one box done.  I planted a row of Angela's Concho Chili, have more to do but want to see how this does before I risk the other plants.  John came and got me to go sit under the tree with him, he thinks I get too hot and am going to pass out, don't think so, but who knows, LOL

3:22  Back in the house catching up here and then I'm going to check FB and read. 

3:59 Bought a template from CathyZ, seems like her stuff is all I like at Designer Digitals these days.

4:00 Looked at WITL stuff on the computer, FB, email, etc.

5:21  We made supper, spaghetti and toast, yumm!  Watched TV while we ate and after.

6:33  Took night sugar pill and went out and shot the sunset.  We can't see the sunset in the winter time, too many buildings and trees in the way.

7:00 Walked over to Stonecrest to check out the post John put in today.  Also measured the camper to see it it's parallel to the fence, it's not.

7:10  back inside  Had dessert in the solarium.  Took our Melatonin and Magnesium and ibuprofen.

8:00 Played computer games.

8:03 Bedtime.





No comments:

Post a Comment